Thursday, September 20, 2012

cathy come home

when my copy of british vogue showed up yesterday i was in love instantly! 
i couldn't have been happier to see a alasdair mcLellan shoot featuring 
margaret howell and isabel marant styled together. not to mention the max mara coat, chloe & 
stella mccartney sweaters, yohji yamamoto coat and paul & joe shirt and trousers...bliss.
i haven't found the isabel marant cropped jacket online (will be available at Liberty London) but click here for the daste jacket.
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Oh my I love these photos!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the styling of this shoot and she looks just stunning. I really like all those coats and knits especially the one in the first picture! :)

    xxTheresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. That IM cropped jacket is legit! I haven't seen that one before...I've been trying to hunt down some Yohji Yamamoto dropped crotch trousers and I can't find my size anywhere (in the States). It's been burning a hole in my brain for the past week. ridiculous.
    - Aliya:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful editorial, and I love that sweater in the third picture!

    ReplyDelete